How to install
- Download the OTA package here http://android.clients.google.com/pa...o/VQ8PQk_V.zip Update 4.0.3 from the Google servers (128Mb download)
- Rename it to update.zip.
- Copy it over to the internal storage on your Nexus S.
- Power off, then hold volume up and power to reboot to the bootloader.
- Using the volume key to navigate, select recovery, then use the power button to confirm
- When you see the warning triangle and arrow, hold the power button and tap volume up. You'll see a menu.
- From the menu, select "apply update from /sdcard", and choose update.zip from the list.
- Let it do its thing and update your system, radio, and other partitions.
- When finished, choose "reboot system now".
Samsung Nexus S with Ice Cream Sandwich